You can donate online at www.wellspfc.org. Every dollar counts, and we need your dollars to keep up the good work!
As many of you know, the state of California has changed the way our schools are funded, and as a result, DUSD and Wells have seen significant budget cuts. Your Wells PFC (Parent Faculty Club) is doing our best to fill in those gaps, so our students feel less of an impact on their opportunities to thrive!
Here are some of the extras we fund throughout the year:
– Assemblies: $3,200
– Student planners: $4,600
– Library books: $7,000
– Student of the month/quarter: $2,000
– Character Education program: $1,000
– Scholastic magazine subscriptions for CORE: $3,500
– Hospitality committee (takes care of our staff!): $3,500
– STIPENDS for ALL teachers: $11,000
Total: Over $35,000!! And we cover many more programs and activities….
As parents ourselves, we say to you….Thank you so much for any and all support you can give!
– Your Wells PFC Board